Yoga is an opportunity to slow down, connect with your breath, feel awake in your body, and get to know what's right here.
Group classes are offered to support and serve the specific needs of the population of your work place, business, or non-profit organization.
Classes will incorporate mindfulness-based meditation, breath work, flowing in and out of yoga postures with ease, and other mindful and functional movements. These classes will support people to:
- Reduce stress
- Feel more focused and alert, and awake in their bodies
- Become more mindful and aware of the current present moment
- Discover more ease, calm, and balance in their bodies and minds
- Find more strength, flexibility, and range of motion making it easier to perform daily tasks at work
- Boost productivity by restoring and renewing energy
- can be offered on an on-going weekly basis that can be scheduled for your company's needs, ie. morning, middle, or end of the day
- can be offered for a specific program, event, conference, retreat, or off-site training to help set the tone and intention for the day, and support goals for the day(s) or week
- can be adapted for any space available - a meeting or conference room, cafeteria, or common space
- are typically 30, 45, or 60 minutes in length
- are appropriate and inclusive for all levels of experience
Group classes have been offered for work places such as:
I really enjoyed working with Lynda to bring her to both our department staff retreat and hospital-wide wellness event. She brought warmth, compassion, and practical self-care tools that anyone can use. Personally, I loved her class, and I continue to hear how wonderful she was from other participants. She made everyone feel comfortable no matter their level of experience with yoga and movement. I cannot wait to have her come back!
~ Maureen Healy, LCSW, MPH, LMT Department of Family Medicine, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr
...Everyday you calm the group with yoga. You center the group with your compassion. Thank you! ~ Zoya